- Fine tune your authentic voice
- Develop new work or explore new mediums
- Break through blocks
- Dialogue with your inner critic
- Mine life experience for content
- Dialogue with materials (paint, clay, plot points, characters, etc.)
- Discover a more satisfying and creatively expressive life
SoulCollage® can provide an opportunity to explore personal or spiritual life quests—whether to determine your right livelihood, find life/work balance, or as a means to transform your spiritual practice into daily action.
As a means of deepening writers’ experience with their authentic voices, the SoulCollage® process is augmented by a variation of the Proprioceptive Writing journaling method (from Writing the Mind Alive by Linda Trichter Metcalf & Tobin Simon).